SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MoonClan Ceremony!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am

SkyStar: All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. Waterkit, Cloudkit, Hollykit, Redkit, and Flamekit, come up here. This is a proud day for MoonClan, by naming apprentices we show MoonClan will survive and remain strong. Waterkit, Cloudkit, Hollykit, Redkit, and Flamekit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will all be known as Waterpaw, Cloudpaw, Hollypaw, Redpaw, and Flamepaw.

Dawnheart, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Cloudpaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your strength and cunning mind to Cloudpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Blossomflight, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Waterpaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your bravery and swiftness to Waterpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Jaysong, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Hollypaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your strength and courage to Hollypaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Sparrowtalon, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Flamepaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your heart and loyalty to Flamepaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Mistytail, you are ready for an apprentice, you will be Redpaw's mentor. I know you will pass on your strength and cunning mind to Redpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.
Warrior: ( touch noses with your apprentice )

Clan: Cloudpaw, Redpaw, Hollypaw, Waterpaw, and Flamepaw! Cloudpaw, Redpaw, Hollypaw, Waterpaw, and Flamepaw!
Back to top Go down
https://willtheclanssurvive.rpg-board.net
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

* i smile at all the apprentices*
Back to top Go down
Creekpaw

Creekpaw

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 am

*cheers loudly for my foster littermates*
Back to top Go down
Foxkit

Foxkit

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 pm

*looks confused for a second then cheers* Redpaw!Hollypaw!Cloudpaw!Waterpaw! *stops and looks at skystar when she's done* Can i be an apprentice too? Please?
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

*purrs* When you reach six moons old, you'll have a mentor. I promise.
Back to top Go down
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

*smiles at creekit* when are we gonna do creekkits ceremony?
Back to top Go down
Cloudpaw

Cloudpaw

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 pm

(Flamepaw's a girl you put him)*puts head high
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm

(sorry) *purrs at the apprentices* Work extra hard!
Back to top Go down
Creekpaw

Creekpaw

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:37 am

Sky, I'm six moons old now, can I pleeeeeeeeeeez be Midnightblood's apprentice?!?

*looks at you pleadingly*
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 am

*nods to Creekkit* I'll make you an apprentice today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Ceremony!!!!   MoonClan Ceremony!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Ceremony!!!!
Page 1 of 1