SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony! Empty
PostSubject: MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony!   MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Leader: All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting. Swankit, Fernkit, Scarkit, Treekit, and Foxkit, come forward. This is a proud day for MoonClan, by naming apprentices we show MoonClan will survive and remain strong. Swankit, Fernkit, Scarkit, Treekit, and Foxkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be all known as Swanpaw, Fernpaw, Scarpaw, Treepaw, and Foxpaw!

I will be mentor to Swanpaw. I will try to pass on everything I learned to Swanpaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Willowfoot will be mentor to Fernpaw. She will pass on everything She learned to Fernpaw, and teach her the skills that will make her a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Shadowfrost will be mentor to Scarpaw. He will pass on everything he learned to Scarpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Flamefur will be mentor to Treepaw. He will pass on everything he learned to Treepaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.

Cloudtail will be mentor to Foxpaw. He will pass on everything he learned to Foxpaw, and teach him the skills that will make him a brave warrior of MoonClan.
Warrior: ( touch noses with your apprentice )

Clan: SWANPAW, FERNPAW, SCARPAW, TREEPAW, AND FOXPAW! SWANPAW, FERNPAW, SCARPAW, TREEPAW, AND FOXPAW!
Back to top Go down
https://willtheclanssurvive.rpg-board.net
swanpaw

swanpaw

MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony!   MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

yay your my mentor!!!
Back to top Go down

MoonClan Apprentice Ceremony!
Page 1 of 1