SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rushing River

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 pm

This river is wide and always had a lot of fish in it. Some of the fish that are in it are bass, catfish, tuna, and rainbow trout. There is a lot more and in the river. There are a few rocks. There is a small pond connecting to this. At the far right end of this pretty river there ia an amazing waterfall.
Back to top Go down
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am

*a black she-cat padded in i smiled as i saw how many fish and watervoles there were* * i unseathed my claw* *i stuck my paw in the water and i caught a bass immeditly killing it* * i jumped in and caught 5 water voles* * i jumped out of the water and ate one* * i smiled at my kills* this will help the fresh kill pile a lot* i put my kills tails in my mouth and padded toward the fresh kill pie*
Back to top Go down
Blossomflight

Blossomflight

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 pm

*pads up to the river and sees some fish**i kill 6 fish then walk back home*
Back to top Go down
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm

*the she cat padded in and over to the river* * ismiled when i saw all the fish and watervols in the river* * i jumped in the water to cool off* * i caugght a fish in my mouth and jumped out* *i placced it on the ground and began to eat*
Back to top Go down
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

*the black she-cat padded in* * my stomach growled and i snikered* * i jumped in the water and caught two water voles in my mouth* * i jumped out i ate them quickly feeling satisfied after i was done and i buried my preys bones** i jumped in and caught two large fish* * i padded out and over to the frssh kill pile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rushing River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rushing River   Rushing River Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rushing River
Page 1 of 1