SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

midnightbloods family tree plus history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

midnightbloods family tree plus history Empty
PostSubject: midnightbloods family tree plus history   midnightbloods family tree plus history Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 pm

~~midnightblood's family tree~~

mother: specklefang (dead died when trying to protect me from a fire)
farther: thunderscar (dead fended me off from a badger)

siblings: moonkit (died as a kit because of a fox)and sunstar (alive but doesnt know where she is)

grandma: flowerpaw (died right after in was born)
drandfather:lighteningfan (died of old age while traveling with me after the fire)
1st litter (a long time ago) starfang (died was murdered by a dog)

mate: sparrow
kits: scarkit and swankit

I lay on the ground looking around and i saw my mom. Then i saw a fire blazing right toward me. * i looked about my mom speckle fang. My dad was out hunting. my mom threw me over the fire just in time but she was burned. I ran away calling my fathers name thunderscar, thunderscar,rhunderscar. he ran over to me but them looked back to see a badger chasing him his eyes locked on to me. My dad stepped in the badgers way and told me to run run far away. 1 year later.... I was a grown up and a loner. I walked bacck to where the fire was i saw nothing my whole clan was wiped out i was sad and i reliased i needed a clan. I ran and ran and found a clan i joined it and got a mate i didnt really like him but then i wouldnt have a mate so i said yes to him. i was leader i was so happy that i had 9 lives. soon enough i was having kits. I ha my kits and named it star after my best friend. I smiled and she grew up to be a wonder ful girl named starfang. another forest fire started and burned down my whole pack except me and my daughter. we were climbing up a tree when we saw apack of dogs we were runnng so fast soon starfang tripped and fell. i tryed to catch her but i missed aand she was quickly eaten by the dogs. I cried but reliased i need another herd so i went to this one. I was kind of sad i wasnt a leader but i dont care
Back to top Go down

midnightbloods family tree plus history
Page 1 of 1