SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRAINNG! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunpaw

Sunpaw

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 pm

*Pads in*
Back to top Go down
WindStorm

WindStorm

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Firstly, Sunpaw. I want you to attack me. I want to see what you already know.
Back to top Go down
Sunpaw

Sunpaw

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Ok! *lunges at Windstorm, pinning him onto the ground, snarls and bites his ear while i swing my back legs around and kick him hard in the side*
*Places my back legs back onto him, keeping the pin firm then rakes my claws along his chest*
Back to top Go down
WindStorm

WindStorm

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Windstorm stood up and shook off Sunpaw. "That was good. I like how you kept your pin strong, if you didn't your belly wouldn't of been protected" Windstorm flicked his tail then smiled faintly "Now its my turn.." he ran at Sunpaw, jumped on him, placing my back legs hard on him and pressing my nose towards his, bites his ear and hisses. Windstorm then clawed at his muzzle and waited for Sunpaw to make another move.
Back to top Go down
Sunpaw

Sunpaw

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 pm

*Flips up from under Windstorm, kicking him hard in the chest as i fly up*
*lands ontop of him and growls, clawing at him angrily*
Back to top Go down
WindStorm

WindStorm

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:09 am

"Good work, Sunpaw"
Now i want you test you, WindStorm stood up flicking his ears "Pretend I'm a ShadowClan cat, wondering close to the borders. What is the very first thing you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRAINNG! XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAINNG! XD   TRAINNG! XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAINNG! XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyStar's Roleplay :: Leafy Hollow-
Jump to: