SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Hello, And Welcome To SkyStar's Roleplay! The Admins Are SkyStar And Angelstar! Please Look Around, Or Join If You Want To!!! We Really Need Active Members! But Have Fun!
SkyStar's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Clans...One Path...Will You Make It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

midnightblood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

midnightblood Empty
PostSubject: midnightblood   midnightblood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

I lay on the rough ground. I looked around to find my mother standing a few feet away. I looked up at the sky for an instant, then away, then back again. I scrambled to my feet as I saw a huge fireball heading right at me. My father was out hunting so my mother butted me out of the way just before the fireball hit. I glanced back to see if she was okay even though I knew she was dead. She had taken my place in death. I turned and ran. I ran hard and long, calling my fathers' name over and over again. Finally I could see him running towards me, fear pulsing in his eyes. He was running away from something. I stepped closer to see what it was. I was horrified to realize it was a badger. I wanted to help but the badger's gaze turned on me. I was smaller and an easier target. The badger ran past my father and raced towards me. It was almost upon me but my father jumped in it's way, blocking it's hard blow with a fierce snap of his teeth. He turned towards me before the badger could attack again. "Run, run and don't come back. Go somewhere safe!" He turned back with another word. I gazed at him once more before turning tail and running away. Tears streaked my face but I didn't turn back.
Back to top Go down
Creekpaw

Creekpaw

Cat Information
Cat Info:

midnightblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnightblood   midnightblood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 am

Thats good Midnight! O.O
Back to top Go down
SkyStar
Admin
SkyStar

Cat Information
Cat Info:

midnightblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnightblood   midnightblood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
https://willtheclanssurvive.rpg-board.net
midnightblood

midnightblood

Cat Information
Cat Info:

midnightblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnightblood   midnightblood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 am

thanks What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

midnightblood Empty
PostSubject: Re: midnightblood   midnightblood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

midnightblood
Page 1 of 1